[mythtv] R5000 Support for Myth 0.22

Alan Nisota alannisota at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 02:45:44 UTC 2009

The MythTV developers have decided that they aren't interested in the
patches to support R5000 modified STBs (from nextcomwireless:
www.nextcomwireless.com).  Since there are several folks using the
patches, and the last patches were only for the 0.21 release, I have
updated them to support 0.22.  I've also improved reliability of
channel-changing, recording, and added music-channel and ATSC support
(at least for Dish Network and ExpressVu boxes).  Since the ticket on
Trac was locked, I've moved the code to google-code:

http://code.google.com/p/r5000-for-linux/

Anyone interested can find the latest patches for Myth 0.22 there.
Any issues regarding them should be sent to me, and I'll be happy to
help as best I can.