[mythtv] MythPhone - any ongoing activities on this?

Blazej Lewcio blazej.lewcio at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:53:11 UTC 2009

Ok, so my idea would be to implement this plugin from scratch.

Why? To have advanced/independent VoIP framework and a plugin using the new
libmythui (which is cool :) ).

How? My idea would be to base the implementation on the
www.pjsip.orglibrary (GPL). (Currently audio only)

Who? a) I have experience in VVoIP, C,C++, the use and extensive modifying
above library. Therefore, I could take care about the VoIP engine.
         b) Help would be good for making the mythtv things (OSD, DB, etc).

When? Project start about Christmas.

My question if it is worth to initiate this and if other people want to get
involved?

Blazej