[mythtv] Issue compiling util-opengl on Wi

Jonathan jonathanjstevens at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 14:57:34 UTC 2009

> This problem should have been resolved by
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/22928

Thanks - it was indeed.

However, my next compile issue is with mythbackend, apparently within
upnpmedia.cpp

 upnpmedia.cpp: In constructor `UPnpMedia::UPnpMedia(bool, bool)':
upnpmedia.cpp:29: error: `pthread_t' was not declared in this scope
upnpmedia.cpp:29: error: expected `;' before "upnpmediathread"
upnpmedia.cpp:30: error: `upnpmediathread' was not declared in this scope
upnpmedia.cpp:30: error: `pthread_create' was not declared in this scope
upnpmedia.cpp:29: warning: unused variable 'pthread_t'
upnpmedia.cpp:30: warning: unused variable 'upnpmediathread'
upnpmedia.cpp:30: warning: unused variable 'pthread_create'
make: *** [upnpmedia.o] Error 1

I can make it compile by commenting out lines 29 and 30, but I'm sure this
is not the smartest solution.... as I only really need the frontend it
doesn't worry me too much, but thought someone might be interested.

This is SVN 22928

Regards,
Jonathan