[mythtv] Compiling trunk under OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)

Nick F nikos.f at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 01:49:32 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 12:35 AM, Stephen
Hocking<stephen.hocking at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I gave this a try today after upgrading, including Xcode. I blew away
> the build directory to start from scratch.

Stupid question from me ... do 0.21-fixes / trunk binaries compiled
under 10.5.x work under 10.6, or is it just the compiling that's a
problem under 10.6?

Thanks - been clutching my copy of 10.6 since Friday, and reluctant to
upgrade if running myth under OSX is going to be a problem.