[mythtv] Feature freeze vs contrib vs trac

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Sun Aug 23 08:39:00 UTC 2009

I've got some code I'd like to make available for the contrib
directory.  It doesn't touch Myth's code directly, but is a C program
and some shell-script scaffolding around it, and implements various
signal-processing tricks to detect recordings ruined in certain ways
by the broadcaster so the user can be told in enough time to schedule
a repeat, if available.

Should I create a ticket in trac?  (If so, I'll try to add it on
Sunday; would daytime Monday be too late?  Does contrib have a
more-relaxed feature freeze?)

Or should I stick it in the wiki instead?  I think it'll get lost in
there, but if that's where stuff for contrib usually goes...

Tnx.