[mythtv] MythVideo oddness with r21297

BP lists at qucae.com
Sun Aug 16 05:57:27 UTC 2009

Robert McNamara wrote:

> If you have further questions after this, they need to be on the users
> list, this is not related to development.

I will if I have more questions.  I would have thought, however, that
features just added in the last couple days would be a dev topic.
Especially if they have strange or awkward behavior.  This seems like
the best forum for feedback on work being actively coded.  My initial
e-mail was less a cry for help than questioning whether or not there was
a bug.