[mythtv] win32 fails to compile r21232: error in mythsocket

Jonathan Martens jonathan at snetram.nl
Wed Aug 12 19:26:11 UTC 2009

On 12-8-2009 21:22, Jonathan Martens wrote:
> On 12-8-2009 21:20, Jonathan Martens wrote:
>> I am not sure why the VERBOSE messages are setup like this so I can not
>> supply a valid patch at the moment, but perhaps Daniel can have a look
>> at it since he committed the changes.
>
> Oops, seems already done. Thanks Daniel.

It must be getting funny... me replying to myself... but it seems one
instance was missed in r21233:

mythsocket.cpp:939: error: 'class MythSocketThread' has no member named
'socket'

mythsocket.cpp:860: warning: unused variable 'rfds'
mythsocket.cpp:862: warning: unused variable 'maxfd'
make: *** [mythsocket.o] Error 1
bash.exe"-3.1$

Kind regards,

Jonathan