[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r21156 - in trunk/mythtv by cpinkham

Jonathan Martens jonathan at snetram.nl
Sat Aug 8 10:48:19 UTC 2009

On 8-8-2009 10:27, Jonathan Martens wrote:
> However, when I reorder the include files I can make it compile as long
> as the remotefile.h comes after mythsocket.h (see attached patch as well).
>
> Have not been able to test it to make sure it also works on windows as I
> have no remote backend ATM.

But after that hack I keep running into this problem when compiling
mythbackend:

playbacksock.cpp:151: error: no 'int laybackSock::DeleteFileA(QString)'
memberfunction declared in class 'PlaybackSock'
make[2]: *** [playbacksock.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/u/mythtv/mythtv/programs/mythbackend'
make[1]: *** [sub-mythbackend-make_default] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/u/mythtv/mythtv/programs'
make: *** [sub-programs-make_default-ordered] Error 2

Although it is there in the playbacksock.cpp and .h file.

Any pointers?

Kind regards,

Jonathan