[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r18211 by nigel

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 09:33:59 UTC 2008

On Monday 29 September 2008 05:41:52 Nigel Pearson wrote:
> On 28/08/2008, at 6:23 PM, Stuart Morgan wrote:
> >> Tidy VERBOSE, saves a few hundred bytes in source and .o
> >
> > Could we leave myththemedmenu alone until I've committed the new
> > version in a
> > week or so? Even the smallest change creates conflicts.
>
> Do you still have commits to do for this file?
> If so, could you merge this in locally,
> so I can commit globally :-)

Sure. The MythThemedMenu menu commit is still waiting on theme changes to be
completed and a couple of code changes. I'll try to get those done this week.

The particular problem with the VERBOSE changes was that not all those
instances survive in the new version. The OK popup changes should be fine.

See: http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/attachment/ticket/12/mythui_themedmenu.diff
--
Stuart Morgan