[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r18461 by stuartm

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Sep 28 12:09:10 UTC 2008

Janne Grunau wrote:
> On Sunday 28 September 2008 12:39:50 Paul Harrison wrote:
>
>> Daniel is going to love you he has a  patch in
>> http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5583 which wont apply anymore :-(
>>

> well that happens, not even bad luck. You can't expect a patch to apply
> forever.
>
> Janne

All true but breaking someones patch because you are fixing something is
fine but breaking it because of whitespace or comment changes is just
plain silly IMHO.

I'm pretty sure Stuart wasn't aware of that patch otherwise he wouldn't
have made those changes because he knows what it's like, he in the past
has asked us to leave things in MythUI alone until he had time to commit
changes he was working on.

Paul H.