[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r18315 by paulh

cal cal at graggrag.com
Mon Sep 22 08:02:27 UTC 2008

I will add another comment ...

I've been programming for over twenty years, and still love it with a passion.  These days I'm dealing with some fairly ugly medical issues, and I really can't describe just how much messing about with myth has contributed to my quality of life over the last couple of years. I've always been a little erratic, but these days I do believe the combination of age and medication is making me even more so. I'm all too conscious of my sometimes warped injections into the list discussion, and I do try to keep them under control, so I just wanted to say thank you for your tolerance people, much appreciated.

cheers, Cal