[mythtv] Proposed work on MythVideo - Re-tool video-manager forlarge libraries, Add the concept of a 'series'

Justin Hornsby justin_hornsby at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 19 08:31:35 UTC 2008

It'd be nice to be able to have a folder view where the number of items (episodes, for example) is shown, possibly along with the number of 'to watch' or 'watched' items.  It could also be an idea to highlight watched/unwatched items somehow (maybe text colour highlights or a small icon).

If there's to be some new alphabetic search function I'd rather see it available to the rest of mythtv & its plugins. The smart music search function is _lovely_ - too good just for mythmusic - indeed I wouldn't mind having a stab at making that kind of thing available to the rest of myth too.  That along with all the other stuff I want to chip away at...  I won't mention the rest here because I don't intend to discuss those changes on this list.  Last time I tried canvassing opinion here it didn't go well.

Just my 2p worth, whatever that's worth these days

Regards,
Justin