[mythtv] Proposed work on MythVideo - Re-tool video-managerforlarge libraries, Add the concept of a 'series'

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Thu Sep 18 19:20:48 UTC 2008

> That's too bad... it looked like San had a lot of ideas and work done
> already?  All of that was "lost"?

I don't know, if it isn't in a ticket it doesn't exist. There is a whole wiki section for ideas, not all of which are bad. Unfortunately many ideas never survive the peril filled journey to reality.

> Also, while I'm hear... might I throw out a tagging system for
> mythvideo.  Would be nice to be able to tag videos such as "comedy",
> "animation", "notyetwatched", "favorite", etc.

Not sure I'd mix genre with other random tags, but yes, there are categories (I use them only to test that I haven't broken them). The UI would be the only annoying part of switching to n:1; with the other UI stuff happening, now may be a good time.

--
Anduin Withers