[mythtv] Proposed work on MythVideo - Re-tool video-manager forlarge libraries, Add the concept of a 'series'

Matt S. skd5aner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 16:59:25 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Anduin Withers <awithers at anduin.com> wrote:
>> Any progress on this proposal?  If its not been actively
>> worked on, I would like to take a wack at it.  I'll send
>> a separate message of my proposal.
>
> Only Stuart Morgan's recent work in the mythui_mythvideo branch. You can now perform video manager tasks from any view which accomplishes some of that proposal.

That's too bad... it looked like San had a lot of ideas and work done
already?  All of that was "lost"?

Also, while I'm hear... might I throw out a tagging system for
mythvideo.  Would be nice to be able to tag videos such as "comedy",
"animation", "notyetwatched", "favorite", etc.

Anyway, can't wait to see when the "new" mythvideo gets merged in, but
was hopping all the stuff that San was working on would somehow find
it's way into the project.

Thanks!
Matt