[mythtv] The paper is out ! (was Re: FLOSS MC Survey closing date)

Giovani Spagnolo giovani at telematicsfreedom.org
Wed Sep 17 15:35:09 UTC 2008

Thank you everyone for helping...

The paper was released a few minutes ago, get your copy (free!) at:
http://www.telematicsfreedom.org/en/flossmediacenter

All the work is released under Creative Commons By-Nc-Sa.
If you have feedback, the last page of the paper contains info on how to
contact me. I'll be glad to hear from you.

cheers,
giovani spagnolo