[mythtv] Windows program to launch player

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Wed Sep 17 04:52:27 UTC 2008

I'm looking for some advise to build a simple windows program which displays current
recordings and launches a player.

The current offerings don't appear to work reliably for me eg mythtv_player crashes and
hangs frequently and Tapeworm doesn't support Storage pools.

Firstly what platform can I build which doesn't require install of mysql driver, ie can I
compile support into a program to do this and present a recording list and then launch player

thanks
Paul