[mythtv] qmake weirdness on Leopard (OSX 10.5)

David Snider dsnider at thesniderpad.com
Mon Sep 15 02:59:29 UTC 2008

Hi George,
    I read your thread, and it sounds like QT4 has tiff built in?  If
you exclude gallery and lib tiff from your builds, do you still have the
"gallery" view in MythVideo?  That would be the only deal killer for
me.  Since I host these on the sniderpad, I wonder what the fallout
would be to have no "Gallery" in the MythTV builds.  Other than that,
any other consequences of excluding libtiff and gallery?   Do you use a
specific set of options for osx-packager.pl?  Lastly, I commented out
the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH section of the osx-packager.pl script and it flew
right past configure and started compiling..  Maybe I'll just get lucky
and it will complete??  maybe not.  We'll see.