[mythtv] are there any early previews of new UI?

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Wed Sep 3 16:17:44 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 03 September 2008 13:40:44 Stuart Morgan wrote:
> A couple of people are working on some demos, they might produce better
> screenshots. I'm just making a change to the mythvideo theme which I'll
> post later today, it might be of interest.

http://www.miffteevee.co.uk/imagebin/mythui_mythvideo8.png

Again, alpha quality preview - but this is one idea that people might like for
the MythVideo browse mode.

For comparison here's what it sort of looks like now (and in 0.21):
http://www.miffteevee.co.uk/imagebin/mythui_mythvideo2.png

Again both those screenshots are of the same screen, differences are purely in
the theme.
--
Stuart Morgan