[mythtv] Database schema checker

Dan Wilga mythtv-dev2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Tue Sep 2 13:53:34 UTC 2008

Hi Ian,

It seems your script has an escaping problem with single-quotes. I
have previously used mythrename.pl to include program/episode names
in my files, so I now have a couple of episodes of "Blue's Clues",
for which CheckMythDB causes a SQL error:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for
the right syntax to use near 's Clues - 2008-05-06, 12-59 AM -
Adventure!.nuv' and storagegroup = 'LiveTV'' at line 1 at
CheckMythDB.txt line 460.

Also, what does this message mean?:

   File [filename] exits in the database but it's in storage group 'Default'

It's not clear to me what you're trying to indicate here.