[mythtv] MythUI Screenshots - "Watch Recordings"

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 22:42:01 UTC 2008

I thought that people might like an update on what is possible with mythui and
what the Watch Recordings screen in particular might look like in 0.22. The
ported screen will hopefully, time permitting, be committed next week.

These are screenshots of work in progress (not mockups), they should be viewed
as unfinished because I don't want a long debate about font sizes, positioning
and colour schemes. There are two different layouts on show here, the
differences between the two are all in the theme XML not code.

First off - A copy of the old style screen
http://miffteevee.co.uk/imagebin/mythui_watchrecordings5.png

Next up, something a little different -
http://miffteevee.co.uk/imagebin/mythui_watchrecordings12.png
http://miffteevee.co.uk/imagebin/mythui_watchrecordings13.png

The circles of dots in the above are animated, they spin around.
--
Stuart Morgan