[mythtv] How to create my own plugin for a sub class of commdetectBase class

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Fri Oct 31 06:58:17 UTC 2008

avilipsha patra wrote:
> I want to create a plugin under which i can write my code for a class
> which will derived from commdetect base.
you have asked the same question 5 times now
you will not get an answer. why?

because it is not possible to answer

here is an question like you question: i want to build a bridge. please
tell me how?

as you can see, this question does not give any details of what you are
trying to do, what level of skill you have or any indication which could
help the reader to know how to answer. or perhaps even if it is worth
their time answering.

i am not one of the developers of mythtv, so my answer may be wrong

regards
--
simon