[mythtv] DVB-S2 with s2api (Joachim Langenbach)

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Wed Oct 29 16:09:54 UTC 2008

I highly doubt that "it's in the works".
That post is so old, they wrote the entire S2API in less time!

VDR already has a patch. I think that if anyone wants (or has the
ability) to make an S2API patch for mythtv, do not stop yourself because
of that post.

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg