[mythtv] mythfrontend on apple tv

Simon Allcorn simon.allcorn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 13:10:03 UTC 2008

> I hate to ask the obvious, but someone has to :-)
> Have you tried with an absolute path rather than relative (so that the
> path starts with / rather than ./)?

Always best to I find :)

yes, I've tried relative and absolute and to be sure I've also moved
it to /Applications:

(the below commands are reproduced from memory so many not be 100% correct)

% /Applications/MythFrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/Mythfrontend

% sudo /Applications/MythFrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/Mythfrontend

% cd /Applications/MythFrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/
% ./Mythfrontend

% cd /Applications/MythFrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/
% sudo ./Mythfrontend

Also I've just discovered that it may be because I'm only putting the
frontend binary on there, not the frontend/backend binary - I'll try
this tonight.

thanks

Simon