[mythtv] CC benchmarks and procedure list ? Was: how would one speed up the channel changing in mythtv ?

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Mon Oct 20 15:00:08 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 08:28 -0400, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> Why don't you explain to us how one should fix the channel change times
> on their mythtv setups and we can add that to the mythtv documentation.

*snip*

This discussion does not belong in mythtv-dev.

If you feel like you are getting the cold shoulder it's only because
this has been discussed to death; every question asked in this thread
has been asked and answered multiple times. If you want to contribute
please consider reading the history of this mailing list and
mythtv-users with respect to channel changing speed and creating
a wiki article explaining the highlights.

-- Daniel