[mythtv] Fwd: [mythtv-users] Myth autoexpiring brand new shows

Jonathan Larson jtlarson at u.washington.edu
Mon Oct 13 22:05:41 UTC 2008

Forgot to include the details:

My recent observations (http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/ 352639#352639) lead me to believe that you can set 'SGweightLocalStarting' to 0 and myth will prefer the local drives only till they run short on space; at which point it start sending content to networked drives. This is working for me so far--I'm just waiting to see what happens when I run out of free space on all drives.

Jon