[mythtv] Missing OTA guide data from a Technisat SkyStar2 DVB card in SLC, UT area

Wade Berrier wberrier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 15:16:03 UTC 2008

Turns out that after I deleted all the channels and rescanned, I have
data for all my channels now.

(This is with opensuse 11.0 and mythtv 0.21, with fixes 18371)

I haven't ever tried this, so this may have been a bug that was fixed
earlier... I'm not sure.

In any case, whoever is responsible for EIT, thanks!!

Wade