[mythtv] win32-packager.pl

Eric Bosch eric.bosch at comcast.net
Wed Nov 26 06:09:25 UTC 2008

I'm running a test of win32-packager.pl, and first of all, libfftw-3.1.2 is no longer available. I have modified the script to install llibfftw-3.2.  In previous attempts, I was unable to successfully build qt4.  It would error out while compiling/linking mysql support, complaining of undefined variables.  I rebuilt QT with "configure -static" in addition to the rest, and the build continued on to a different point, at which time it failed again.  I then manually compiled the sqldrivers again, and it was successful, however seems another module must use dynamic libraries.  I at that time had Cygwin already installed on the system, and suspecting that might have been the problem, I have removed it, and currently trying to rebuild