[mythtv] New Video Decode and Presentation API

Andy Ritger aritger at nvidia.com
Sat Nov 15 18:53:55 UTC 2008

Thanks for the feedback, compn.

We will try to propose patches to the mplayer developers, soon.  We will
also break the patches up into logical pieces, so that it isn't just
one large unwieldy patch to review.

At the very least, we have some code cleanup to do in our patches,
before proposing them to the mplayer development community.

Thanks,
- Andy