[mythtv] Latest svn BBC HD playback/recording failing

Rafael Moslin rafmoslin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:22:32 UTC 2008

> Can you try disabling the 'wait for seq start' option in the DVB card in
mythtv-setup?

Just gave that a go, made no difference, and in the interest of
bipartisanship I've also tried the only two other HD channels I have access
to, ITV and something called LuxeTV and they respond in the same way

> More than likely unrelated but I did notice that there was a lot more
> compilation warnings than usual but no errors. I'm a total novice on this
> side of things (I can write Z80/6502 assembler code, useful? No!) but am I
> trying to build i386 code on an Athlon 64? Can't see that being an issue as
> I'm running on 32 bit PCLinuxOS, as an example:
>

> This is not a related issue.

Cool, you never know when, er, you don't know...

Thanks for the suggestion, so looks like we are leaning to creating a ticket
I guess...

Rafael.