[mythtv] Reset display when changing channels?

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 12:08:57 UTC 2008

Sorry to bring back this question again, but this is really the only
reference I've found regarding this problem. I'm experiencing the very same
problem with my ATI X1250 (MythTV 0.20), and I'd like to know what's the
status on this. Could you confirm if this issue has been solved any way in
MythTV side?

I'd like to know if i.e. this issue has been solved in 0.21 by doing some
trick.

Regards,
  Eduard