[mythtv] compiling mythtv-qt4 with qtopia-core-4.3.4

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Tue Mar 18 16:13:55 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 18 March 2008 15:59:40 Janne Grunau wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 March 2008 16:52:13 Stephan Raue wrote:
> > when building mythtv-qt4 on uclibc with qtopia-core-4.3.4 i have
> > follow issue:
>
> > can anyone help me?
>
> svn up but I don't think we want to hear about issues in the qt4 branch
> in unusual enviroments before it hits trunk.

You might even wait a few weeks for us to fix the bugs in standard
environments first. It's been stated before that we don't currently support
ulibc and the same goes for qtopia. Let us get MythTV working with QT4 and
standard libraries before trying to do something different.

If you are going to try this, you might also want to invest time in reading up
on uclibc, qt4 and c++. It's not something that we can hand hold you through,
you need to understand how to fix basic compile problems yourself first.
--
Stuart Morgan