[mythtv] [ANNOUNCE] merging Qt4 branch to trunk

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Mar 18 13:42:53 UTC 2008

Paul Bender wrote:
> Colin Guthrie wrote:
>> Stop whining
>
> Once you start insulting people, you have lost the argument.
> <http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/legends/godwin/>

That's not insulting people. If I wanted to insult people I'd call them
whiners. This is just an observation.

Thanks for ignoring the whole point and the constructive part of my
response which was talking about the availability of pre-built binaries
for more recent versions of Qt and how this should not be a major
problem for anyone (at least not anyone tracking Myth development). Nice
take on my reply, I'm sure I could find a nice website link that has
some sort of rhetoric on that, if only I could be bothered to sink to
that level.

Col