[mythtv] [ANNOUNCE] MythUI Port

Justin Hornsby justin_hornsby at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 02:02:52 UTC 2008

> How about those in /themes? I know Justin is no longer officially
> supporting them on his own, but are they going to be actively
> maintained with the rest of the themes by the development community?
>
> Thanks!
> Matt

The work on mythui will probably make hitherto impossible themes a reality, thus rendering
older themes obsolete in terms of much more than just their appearance. Maybe (hopefully?)
new themes will help people 'forget' some of the older ones.

I can (and hope to) chip in to keep things ticking over if *absolutely* necessary but if anybody wants
to help out guidance can be provided.

Having thought a lot about how great the good parts of contribution are (not forgetting how awesome
it is that mythtv even exists and is so actively developed!) it's fair to say that I've not yet
made my last submission.  If I stay away from my crayons then the ungrateful ****ers who broke
my poor fragile ego will have won.  Easy for you to say 'just ignore them'.. easy for a lot of people...
not that easy for everybody though.

Justin.