[mythtv] Python bindings problem with importing modules

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Thu Mar 13 07:20:18 UTC 2008

Thanks, but that doesn't work either. See the following simple example.

#!/usr/bin/python

from MythTV import *

# CRITICAL is defined in MythLog
log = MythLog(CRITICAL, '#%(levelname)s - %(message)s', 'MythTV')

File "./test.py", line 14, in <module>
     log = MythLog(CRITICAL, '#%(levelname)s - %(message)s', 'MythTV')
NameError: name 'CRITICAL' is not defined

Ian.