[mythtv] SageTV HD Extender STX-HD100 (UPDATE!, With source code)

Simon Allcorn simon.allcorn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 09:30:42 UTC 2008

Interesting,

I've only had a quick poke about but they appear to be genuine source
tarballs. I've look at the busybox source and it's not a vanilla 1.7.2  tar
(the  md5 doesn't match) and sure enough it's 1.7.2 based, but with sage
modifications !. They also appear to have done something else quite useful
:)

well done Mitchell

Simon