[mythtv] ReplayGain support for MythMusic

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 19:02:37 UTC 2008

On Monday 03 March 2008 18:16:40 Chris Hamilton wrote:
> > I have some follow-up patches that implement necessary database changes
> > and metadata extraction.  Should I bother to submit this stuff, or
> > should I wait until the metadata extraction has been refactored to use
> > libtag exclusively?

I can't say when I am going to work on the taglib issue except that I'd like
to do it sooner rather than later.

> Anybody get a chance to look at this?  What can I do to get this
> committed?  I'd like to continue with adding ReplayGain support, but
> this is a required piece of infrastructure that needs to be there first.

We are focusing on getting 0.21 out the door right now,  so feature patches
are taking a back seat. With luck 0.21 will be released in a week or two
(circumstances allowing, so please give us leeway).

--
Stuart Morgan