[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r17650 - in trunk by ijr

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Mon Jun 30 00:52:26 UTC 2008

On Sunday 29 June 2008 8:25:19 pm mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>       Author: ijr
>         Date: 2008-06-30 00:25:18 +0000 (Mon, 30 Jun 2008)
> New Revision: 17650
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/17650
>
> Added:
<snip>

> Log:
>
> Get rid of the circular dependencies between libraries.

This hopefully shouldn't have broken anything on linux.  It all appears to be
happy and working on my end, but you never know.  Lemme know if anything's
funky after updating.

This has quite possibly broken OSX + Win32 compiles, but I wouldn't expect it
to take much effort to fix things.

I would recommend a make distclean.  Also, please note that the mediamonitor
is partially disabled - I'll get this fixed shortly.

Isaac