[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r17641 by danielk

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Jun 26 16:30:12 UTC 2008

* On Thu Jun 26, 2008 at 03:16:32PM +1000, Nigel Pearson wrote:
> I think when I added extra in, I forgot to ask why
> timestamp had been given the largest mask bit position.
> Does anyone know a good reason why it shouldn't be:

VB_TIMESTAMP is at the end because it isn't meant to be used by itself,
it is used with other verbose settings.  It was just a way of separating
it off from the others that can stand alone.  I assumed that's why you
put VB_EXTRA at the next to the last position since it operates the same
way.

--
Chris