[mythtv] Simple traffic-light system to indicate stablity of trunk?

Daniel Burr dburr at fami.com.au
Mon Jun 23 13:07:17 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-23 at 22:32 +1000, buzz wrote:
> Of course, other's opinions may vary, so it might be better for you to
> just subscribe to -commits and -dev, and decide for yourself.   If
> that's too hard for you, then consider all -fixes releases to be
> green, all SVN releases to be RED (ie steer clear), and you'll be OK.

I subscribe to -dev and that's why I saw the message to expect breakages due to the QT4 changeover (red light).  I'm guessing Brad, like myself, is waiting for trunk to get back to a "nearly finished, requires more testing" state (amber light) before switching back to help test it before it is released (green light).

DB