[mythtv] Slow lock Multiproto_plus

joep joep at groovytunes.nl
Tue Jun 10 18:07:46 UTC 2008

I am currently workin with mythtv_multiproto.5.patch from ticket 5403 with the
same mantis/mythtv version as Jacek.
I have a Skystar hd2 card, connected to a 4port diseqc switch.
Tuning to channels from an other satalite than the default one is not working
with this setup.
With the original 0.21 version and an normal skystar2 tuner card I can tune to
the other satalites.
I ran an "mythbackend -v none,channel" on both mythtv versions and noticed the
following (see attached files).
Both versions are sending the same diseqc commands and are able to tune to the
transponder.
After that, a DVBSignalMonitor is started.
On the original mythtv version this eventualy results in
"DVBSM(2): UpdateValues -- Signal Locked"
On the patched version this message is not shown.

Is there anyone who can give me some pointers about what the problem can be?

Thanks,
Joep