[mythtv] OpenGL theme painter + QT 4.4 problems

Nick Rosier nick.rosier at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 20:16:24 UTC 2008

Hi,

If I use OpenGL as themepainter some of the screens are not drawn:
- Media-Library -> Watch Recordings
- Utilities/Setuy -> Setup -> Appearance

These 2 are the ones I've noticed.
If I switch to QT all is working as expected. Any ideas?

Compiled in Gentoo with gcc 4.2.4

MythTV Version   : exported
MythTV Branch    : trunk
Library API      : 0.22.20080512-2
Network Protocol : 40
QT Version       : 4.4.0
Options compiled in:
 linux profile using_oss using_alsa using_backend using_dvb
using_frontend using_ivtv using_lirc using_opengl_vsync
using_opengl_video using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv
using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads