[mythtv] Re : Re : Slow lock Multiproto_plus

Jo Heremans Jo at requestfocus.be
Tue Jun 3 16:43:48 UTC 2008

No I didn't change the frequency in the db, I used the channel scanner.
The weird thing is, I used the same multiproto_plus driver with VDR. With
VDR I didn't change the frequency.

I am not able to tune to S2 channels. I am looking at the patch from Jacek.
But I have a newer revision than him and a TechnoTend S2-3200 card. The
patch is not working for the moment.

Greetz,
Jo