[mythtv] Multiproto status?

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Thu Jul 10 19:32:06 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anybody knew what the status of MythTV's support of
multiproto was.
I'm still finding lots of different tutorials which attempt to install
older versions of mythtv with lots of older patches & fixes (which you
can mostly find by "googling it") to get it working. Even the multiproto
drivers need patching to start working.

I was just wondering whether mythtv will, in the foreseeable future, be
able to "just work" with the multiproto drivers.
It's such a mess at this time to get it to work, I really can't make
heads or tails of it. And it's not like I haven't tried, I've been
trying to tackle this situation for quite a while.

Thank you for your patience.

--

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*