[mythtv] R5000-HD

David George david at thegeorges.us
Thu Jul 10 13:34:13 UTC 2008

On 07/10/2008 09:24 AM, Info at quantum-sci.com wrote:
> Hello, is this the right list to post on the R5000?
>
> I have been looking forward to Myth support of this interface for over a year, and now find that it is stable.  I now have the money to buy the equipment, but have some questions.

The -users list would be more appropriate as it sounds like you have a
question regarding the use of the R5000.  But you aren't completely
wrong by asking here because the R5000 support isn't included in myth
yet.  You need to apply a patch and build from source.  I have an R5000
modified Directv receiver and it works well for me.  What are your
questions?

--
David