[mythtv] DVB radio stutters on playback

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 12:58:29 UTC 2008

On Thursday 24 January 2008 12:40:39 Ronald Frazier wrote:
> > Audio only has been supported for a long time, originally by generating a
> > dummy video stream.
>
> Is that for DVB only, or would it include QAM-256.

"QAM-256" as it's erroneously called, is DVB* or ATSC. What I can't tell you
is whether US cable broadcast their radio channels in a format MythTV
understands.

*(Personal annoyance to me that US Cable operators have been selling their
digital product as "QAM-256", for a start its 256 QAM and secondly that's not
the data standard but the modulation.)

--
Stuart Morgan