No subject

Fri Jan 4 05:44:35 UTC 2008

commercials period, it's that we're against bad commercials, unbearably
long commercial breaks, and seeing the same ones hundreds of times.  In
essence, the commercials have to compete with content and be actually
bearable and enjoyable.

Second if they were to maintain the plugin as their own project, then they
can modify it to disable the skipping features, and thus when it is
carried by major releases like Ubuntu or Fedora, the majority of viewers
won't be skipping the commercials.  Only the advanced users would be able
to "jump through hoops" and hunt down a modified version that allows
commercial skipping, but those aren't the users they are being advertised
to in the first place.

I think this is brilliant!  I want to hear more!

 - Hendrixski