[mythtv] mythhello continuation

f f fedorafitz at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 14:22:17 UTC 2008

Tried it out on my system, running Fedora 8 with ATRPMS mythv installation and it compiled just fine.  Thanks a lot, it has helped understand some things that I can use for writing plugins.  By the way do you know how to do input boxes?

Bert Haverkamp <bert at bertenselena.net> wrote: Hello all,

For my own entertainment and education, I created a continuation of
the mythhello plugin.
It has the fantasy-less name mythtutorial2. I added some buttons,
keypressevents and some signal-slot interaction. It was my first
programming excursive on a mythplugin.

I would like to add this tutorial eventually to the wiki. Who should I
contact for this? But first I would like to have some feedback. Are
there blatant mistakes? Does it compile at all for others?

The tar-package can be found at http://www.oatfield.nl/download/

Any feedback is appreciated.

Regards,

Bert