[mythtv] Search Box

f f fedorafitz at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 17:13:10 UTC 2008

I am new to programming and I am trying to write a mythtv plugin for youtube as my first learning project.  I have the background functionality done already to search for a particular text and parse the xml file to get the links, but I have been searching over a week now to figure out how to get a text entry box in the frontend.  Can anyone tell me what classes either from QT or mythtv are used for Text Entry Boxes.  Thanks a lot.