[mythtv] MythRecipe resurrection

Rob Smith kormoc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 18:11:07 UTC 2008

On Jan 18, 2008 8:38 AM, Alan Jones <skyphyr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wouldn't it make sense to talk to the krecipe developers? It uses an sqlite
> backend and the ideal would to be able to share libraries. This way a user
> could use whichever interface is appropriate for their various machines.

Adding another DB into the mix is something I wouldn't really do
unless I absolutely had to. SQLite has it's own set of problems (every
frontend/webend needs access to the file and it's single threaded, so
only one frontend/webend can write to it at a time, else corruption
can happen).

Working with them to say get a unified layout and import/export
scripts I'd be all for, using SQLite, I wouldn't be for.