[mythtv] Suggestion: create a videoclip mode
hendrixski at storsint.com
Tue Jan 15 17:28:19 UTC 2008
If you're up for it, there's an existing codebase that would help to
implement what you're thinking about inside of mythvideo. I contains a
vex-viewer library that's almost complete, and even has a testing
framework (and some partially complete python bindings). The new code is
very well written.
To check it out just svn checkout
Adilson Oliveira wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> Christian Güdel escreveu:
>>> Works for me as well. My main idea would be have the ability to create
>>> and play multiple videoclips in sequence, like a song playlist.
>> Maybe a general queue / playlist support could be added to MythVideo?
>> Because basically it is able to play those videoclips, isn't it?
> Yes, they play just fine, I just need a way to organize them.
How to ask questions:
* Do your homework: google it, search archives from lists and forums
* Ask on the appropriate list or forum using a meaningful header
* Be precise, impersonal, to the point, state your goal, and say "please" and "thank you"
How to answer questions:
* Verify what they're asking about, turn bad questions into good ones
* Give information, ask if it answers their question. Rinse & Repeat
* Not all manuals are created equal! link to your favorite one and say "Read This Fine Manual"
More information about the mythtv-dev