[mythtv] Suggestion: create a videoclip mode

hendrixski hendrixski at storsint.com
Tue Jan 15 17:28:19 UTC 2008

Adilson,

If you're up for it, there's an existing codebase that would help to
implement what you're thinking about inside of mythvideo.  I contains a
vex-viewer library that's almost complete, and even has a testing
framework (and some partially complete python bindings). The new code is
very well written.

To check it out just svn checkout
*/http/*://mythvex.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ mythvex-read-only

Hendrixski

--
 - Hendrixski

How to ask questions:
 * Do your homework: google it, search archives from lists and forums
 * Ask on the appropriate list or forum using a meaningful header
 * Be precise, impersonal, to the point, state your goal, and say "please" and "thank you"

How to answer questions:
 * Verify what they're asking about, turn bad questions into good ones
 * Give information, ask if it answers their question.  Rinse & Repeat
 * Not all manuals are created equal! link to your favorite one and say "Read This Fine Manual"